In response to COVID-19, CCS has reduced 2020-21 club fees by 30% and will be adding virtual meets to our benefits this Fall. Please see our COVID-19 page for more information.
- Club membership period: August 1, 2020 through July 31, 2021
- Club registration opens August 1, 2020
- Recommended latest date to register a club is August 30, 2020
Your club fee will be based on the number of competitive swimmers you select during registration. If the total number of CCS swimmers that register with your club exceeds your initial selection by March 2021, you will be charged that additional amount. Fee structure below:
- 1 to 20 registered CCS swimmers = annual club registration fee $175
- 21 to 50 registered CCS swimmers = annual club registration fee $350
- 51+ registered CCS swimmers = annual club registration fee $525
- Credit card payment during online registration is preferred. Your credit card statement will show a charge by "U.S. Masters Swimming".
- American Express cards are not accepted.
- Check payment may be selected during online registration. Following completion of the online registration, you will receive an emailed invoice. To pay the invoice, mail a check payable to "U.S. Masters Swimming" to 1751 Mound St, Suite 204, Sarasota, FL 34236
Annual club registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Contact USMS at email@example.com or 941-256-USMS (8767) or 800-550-SWIM (7946).