College Club Swimming annual registration season for 2023-2024:
- Individual swimmer registration opens August 15, 2023
- A swimmer must register with a club.
- It is recommended that all swimmers register before their first swim meet or by September 30, whichever comes first.
- If a swimmer does not register before their first meet, those times will not count towards the results database.
CCS USMS Bridge Membership Information
U.S. Masters Swimming and CCS are offering CCS members an exclusive opportunity: the USMS Bridge Membership, a discounted USMS membership. For $25, CCS members can become USMS Bridge Members from through Dec. 31, 2024.The USMS Bridge Membership is only available to CCS members at the time of registration or within the swimmer account and is completely optional. If choosing this membership option, swimmers will be registered with USMS in the CCS LMSC regardless of home or school address. With this membership, swimmers will have all the benefits of Masters swimming except for:
- They are not able to transfer to a different LMSC or join a USMS club unless they become a full USMS member.
- For example, if a single CCS swimmer signed up for a USMS meet, with this membership, they would have to represent their CCS club.
- They will not be able to receive a printed version of SWIMMER magazine (since college kids frequently change addresses!).
The individual swimmer does not pay any membership fee, unless choosing to register for the CCS USMS Bridge Membership which is completely optional. The individual swimmer must complete the registration process.
Contact USMS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-256-USMS (8767) or 800-550-SWIM (7946).